South African customers have a choice of three shipping options:
- Standard Parcel Post to your nearest Post Office is the default option. If you have a PO Box, please enter this in your personal details instead of a street address. Your delivery costs will be calculated according to the weight of your parcel, and the delivery fee includes packaging and postage. Your parcel should be at your nearest Post Office branch within 3 - 7 working days.
- Speed Service courier delivery to your nearest Post Office (delivery by 5pm the following working day). To request this, select this delivery method when you checkout.
- Speed Service courier delivery to your door (delivery by 5pm the following working day). To request this, select this delivery method when you checkout.
For customers in all other countries:
- Once we have received your order we will pack and weigh it.
- We will then email you a quote with various postage options and prices.
- Once you have chosen the desired postage method and we have received your payment, we will post your parcel.