Where are you located?
handMadeline is based in Plettenberg Bay in the Western Cape of South Africa.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to anywhere in South Africa.
If you would like your parcel to be delivered to an International address (including neighbouring countries) please contact us and we will draw up a custom quote for you with international delivery costs.
How can I buy from your store?
The first step is to register as a customer:
- Hover over “Login/Logout” at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on “Register”
- Fill in your details and choose a password
- Read our Terms and Conditions, and tick the box next to the “Continue” button
- Click “Continue”
- Continue browsing the store
When you find an item that you would like to buy:
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button
- Either continue shopping or proceed to the next step to checkout
- Click the red “View Cart” button at the top of the page
- Click on “View Cart” in the sub-menu
- Here you can modify your order. If you have a code for a discount voucher, add it here.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the “Checkout” button
- Continue with the checkout process, making sure that your delivery address is correct
- Select your payment method: “EFT” for a direct bank transfer or “PayFast” for credit card payments.
Please note: For free downloads, choose the “free shipping” option.
- Pay for your order. For EFT payments please email us the proof of payment to speed up the process.
- You will be notified via email when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note: For downloadable orders, hover over “Login/Logout” at the top of the page to access your account page. A link will be available in your account for download.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept bank transfers (choose the EFT option during checkout) and credit card payments (choose the PayFast option during checkout)
How can I redeem my gift voucher or voucher code?
In your shopping basket, before you proceed to checkout, enter your voucher code and save.
How can I sell my products on your store?
If you make unique, high quality handcrafted items (not the usual things you would find at a shop or market) please contact us about becoming a supplier.
You must be based in South Africa and your items must be handmade or hand-designed.
Who is Madeline?
Some say Madeline is a young lady who uses her hands to create, connecting people of all walks of life through creative expression. She sees the beauty in imperfections.